Tuesday 18 August 2009

Katona Gets Her Arse Out Of Iceland

Ex-Atomic Kitten walrus Kerry Katona, more famed for her transition from sexy siren to fat blob, has been sacked from her role as the advertising 'face' of piss-poor frozen food peddler, Iceland. Apparently, the oversized one had been gobbling up Class A drugs, according to scandle-mongers and all-round shit-stirrers, The News of the World. (Mind you, they do print titty pictures, so God Bless them).

Now, let me tell you this; I've eaten Iceland food, under protest, and it tasted like fucking cardboard wankstain. It was bland and pappy crap that, quite frankly, was probably the most offensive shit I've ever put into my mouth, and I've put some shit in my mouth over the years.

If catastrophic Kerry's drug taking is more offensive than Iceland's fayre, then I'm fucked if I can even start to imagine how depraved she has been. That Iceland can criticise someone for filling their body with bad chemicals is a bit like Jack the Ripper criticising a baber for nicking his neck during shaving.

Prawn circle? Fuck right off, you two-faced cunts.

That said, she is a porker, and no mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?